Looking Forward


Next Saturday, we are celebrating my sister Lisa's milestone birthday. She's younger than me, so I won't say which birthday that is, until we get to know each other better. Lisa is known to all as "The President of Animal House," so of course, we're having a toga party. "Ok," you might think, "I've heard that before." But keep in mind that we're adults, blessed with parents and a big extended family of all ages, and so, place in your mind's eye, a gathering of twenty-somethings to eighty-somethings in Greek garb, laurels and all, pouring mead from a keg of Corona (Does Corona come in kegs? I'm just guessing on the brand.) I'm looking for a Vuitton print for my toga. What do you wear under one of those things?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying to Decide

December, 2008